Bel-Rea's on-campus Admissions Team will be happy to answer any questions you have as you explore earning a veterinary technician degree and entering this growing career field. Call us today at (303) 751-8700 or (800) 950-8001 (toll free) or request information to learn more.
Now enrolling for the following start dates:
|April 9, 2018||July 2, 2018||October 1, 2018||January 7, 2019|
How To Apply For Admission To Bel-Rea:
STEP 1: Request information and speak with an Admissions Advisor.
STEP 3: Complete Bel-Rea's Free Application for Acceptance.
- We recommend ordering transcripts as early as possible in the application process.
- When ordering official e-transcripts, have them sent to email@example.com.
- If your immunization records are available through your high school, have them sent to you so that you can take them to your physical exam (required later for enrollment).
- Current high school students or those actively pursuing an equivalency diploma are welcome to apply before graduation or completion. Official documentation of graduation or completion will be required for enrollment.
STEP 5: Tour the campus - available through your Admissions Advisor.
STEP 6: Take the Admissions Entrance Exam - schedule through your Admissions Advisor.
- Required only for applicants with a high school cumulative GPA below 2.4, a high school equivalency diploma/certificate, or those that attended high school outside of the United States.
- Waived for applicants who have earned a Bachelor's degree or higher in the United States (official transcripts required).
Applicants will receive a confirmation of acceptance after all application items have been submitted and reviewed by the Admissions Office.
Please note: If you would like Bel-Rea's staff to interact with someone throughout your application process, such as a parent, spouse, or counselor, please fill out this Information Release Form.
- Including Financial Aid, Veteran's Benefits, College/Military Transcripts, AP Exams, Disabilities, and Criminal History.